Thursday, February 18, 2010

Biting the Tongue

Lately I have been feeling a sense of renewal in my life and I do not know how to explain it other than Jesus!  Seems so corny and so simple, but I am being serious.  I am in awe of how I can be a Christian for so long and walk with him and yet have so much to work on still and so much to learn from him and it truly amazes me how when you fully trust Him, everything else just falls so easily into place.


I am not saying that everything is a breeze in my life, but I know that if I do not learn to be content with where I am and the things going on around me, then I will miss what God has in store for me.  How can I hear God's voice if I am always mumbling and complaining?  I am not going to change overnight and I am not going to stop complaining all together (because lets be serious, I am a human which means I am a sinner) but I know my weakness and I am willing to give it up to Christ and let him have full control over my life.

Basically God has been telling me that I need to learn to BITE MY TONGUE and give it up to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment