Saturday, April 16, 2011

365 Challenge Day 2

Lately I have been thinking about just how short life really is and what a short time I have with my kids while they are little.  I do not want to look back and regret not spending enough time with them and I do not want them to grow up wishing they had a mother that was more involved in their life.

One way the older kids and I spend time together is through craft time; they love to paint, glue, cut and color!  I am learning to not let the mess bother me and let go of my perfectionist tendencies and just appreciate the moment and the fun and creativeness going on.

Today's picture is of Anderson and Alyvia painting frog wind chimes.

2 comments:

  1. aww SO cute! I need to do that more often. Just spend time with the kids while they're this age. It's something we'll never get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! crafts are so fun. you're a great mom thiele.

    ReplyDelete